KELLI WITH AN EYE

CUSTOM PHOTO ART PRODUCTS

NOW AVAILABLE!

Kelli with An Eye Shop
click here to shop

A changing world demands a change from all of us, and I am no exception.
What to do with all of this "free time" (read: layoff and unemployment and decimated tourism and event industry in Hawaii)?

With a portfolio of travel, flora and fauna, and landscape images 
spanning 10+ years just sitting behind the scenes, I decided to foray 
into the CUSTOM PHOTO ART PRODUCTS arena and bring those images
to the forefront of my photography business.

What are CUSTOM PHOTO ART PRODUCTS, you ask?

Sublimation printing is the process of applying images to various products, from your typical coffee mug to bean bag chair covers (YES, BEAN BAG CHAIRS!) and many other items.  I personally select the best items that will showcase my images, and create exciting and unique products.

I invite you to check out my shop at kelliwithaneye.myshopify.com and explore my creations. I am adding more CUSTOM PHOTO ART PRODUCTS each day, and am always happy to attempt to honor requests and suggestions.








 

Popular posts from this blog

SHAVE THE DATE.....a barbershop engagement shoot

HAWAII DESTINATION WEDDINGS