what's new.....Ty one on.....

so many things have been happening...birthday celebrations, births, friends visiting, and new legislations! I am busy creating my business and moving it in a new direction; I hope you enjoy the changes, and I look forward to hearing from you!

FEBRUARY: I was very excited to get the call from the Honolulu Weekly to photograph a young filmmaker from Hawaii, Ty Sanga. Ty just debuted his short film "Stones" at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah this past January! He is definitely one to watch! here's a link to the online article...
http://honoluluweekly.com/cover/2011/02/the-sundance-kid/
and my cover photo!!!
Here's a few more shots of Ty from our shoot






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHAVE THE DATE.....a barbershop engagement shoot

HAWAII DESTINATION WEDDINGS